Will it stop working? (Resistance?)
Any Side Effects?
Can I wear makeup?
Food and Acne?
Is it good for TV
and Film appearance?
Does Dr. Neal respond
to Emails himself?
Is Dr. Neal a real doctor?
For Milder Cases?
What Are The Ingredients of Acne Bootcamp?
Ok for Pregnancy?
How long does it take for Dr. Neal to respond to email?
Are these videos real?
How much is
When should I stop my medications?
How long does
the Starter Kit last?
How much are Refills?
How long until I see improvement?
What makes Acne
Bootcamp while on Accutane?
Full Facial Darkening?
Will I Get Dry?
Do I Need to Change my Diet?
Will I have to use Acne Bootcamp After I Get Better?
special communication and agree to all disclaimers below
*PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE, THEY MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT. *
By using this website, you indicate your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, do not use this website.
1. Dr. Neal Schwartz ("Dr. Neal") and The Acne Practice LLC do not provide medical advice online.
2. The contents of The Acne Practice's website, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from The Acne Practice, medical partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors, and other material (collectively the "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
3. E-mail correspondence with Dr. Neal Schwartz or any of his affiliates, will not, in and of itself, create a physician/patient relationship between us or cause Dr. Neal Schwartz to create or retain any medical records about you, monitor your care, or communicate with your own health care provider. If you suspect that you may have a medical condition, or are seeking medical advice or treatment, we recommend that you consult a qualified health professional as soon as possible.
4. You should be aware of the general risks of transmitting information over the internet, which generally does not use encryption. You should therefore not share any personal medical information which you would wish to be held confidential in a physician/patient or similar clinical relationship.
5. Dr. Neal Schwartz makes no representation or warranty concerning errors, omissions, delays or other defects in, or the accuracy of, the information supplied to users, or that its files are free of viruses, worms, spiders, Trojan horses or other code that include or manifest contaminating or destructive characteristics.
6. Dr. Neal Schwartz DOES NOT WARRANT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER. FURTHERMORE, Dr. Neal Schwartz WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE, AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM IT.
7. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will take effect on your first use of the website and that it will apply to all persons accessing the website from your computer. You agree that you are obligated to review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis for any changes and that you agree to be bound by those changes by continuing to use the site. Dr. Neal Schwartz has the right to amend this Agreement at any time without notice to you by making changes to the Terms and Conditions as posted on the site.